UMe FCU's Mobile-First Strategy pays off in member and lending growth
Despite growing competition from other financial institutions, and disruptive technology shifts, over the past three years UMe Federal Credit Union has put forth a mobile-first product strategy, a comprehensive rebranding initiative, and a member-focused media program.
As a result, they attracted more Millennial members, improved their real estate lending by 30% in a single year, and have driven widespread adoption of their mobile banking and mobile deposit services. With just a single branch, UMe is outperforming its peers—both large and small—in lending, member growth, asset growth, and mobile adoption by embracing a culture of innovation and member service.
In this webcast, Bluepoint Solutions, UMe CEO, Robert Einstein, and UMe VP of Marketing, Anita Hutchinson, discuss the challenges facing community financial institutions, and how a credit union of any size can differentiate itself in a rapidly shifting market.
Key issues covered include
- Disruptive forces challenging credit unions
- Directions Millennials are driving the future of financial services
- Maintaining a consistent brand experience across all service channels
- How shifting consumer preferences are impacting future technology decisions
- Creating growth in an environment of heightened competition
- Strategic lending programs that build long-term member loyalty
For our latest webcasts, and to watch the recorded version of this session, please fill out the form below.
1. How a One-Branch Credit Union Can Become an Industry Leader in Just 3 Years
2. Turning an IT Cost Center into an Income Center
3. Increase Employee Efficiency Today: 5 Operational Improvements
4. Leveraging Mobile Technology to Reach the Underbanked
5. Keys to Improving Teller Efficiency
6. Driving the Cost out of Checks: Reducing Check Fraud in Real-Time
7. Gain Control of Your Item Processing
8. Automate Back-Office Processing with ImagePoint Mailroom