If more digital services are on your agenda for 2016, you need to know that mobile account opening is the single most valuable new service you can add.
Why? Because account growth is the one metric you can never neglect. Because 70% of consumers who want to open a checking account, want to do so through a digital channel. And because the digital experience today is so poor that 80% abandon the attempt. Account opening is the front door—if you don’t put out a welcome mat, the rest of your services will be underused as well.
So here’s our end-of-the-year gift for you: the answers you need to successfully launch mobile account opening. All wrapped up in an information-packed hour with industry leader Jim Marous, sponsored by Bluepoint Solutions.
It costs the average financial institution $200, $300, even $400 or more to attract a new consumer and get them to the point of applying for an account. How much farther would your budget go if you could cut abandonments in half, get those accounts open and funded, and get your new account holders fully engaged right from the start?
Jim Marous, co-publisher of The Financial Brand and publisher of the newly-released Digital Banking Report, walks through the very latest in mobile and account opening trends. In one hour, you will learn:
- Why the results so far have been dismal
- The secret to calibrating the right target mix of mobile, online and in-branch opening for your bank or credit union
- Practical advice about how to accomplish whatever goal you set
To top it off, the recording concludes with your chance to see a demonstration of the OpenAnyware solution, which was featured at Finovate Fall 2015 in NYC. This demo has been presented by Paul Mackowick of American Banker’s Fintech Company to Watch, Gro Solutions.
This on-demand webinar is for you if you are considering adding mobile applications, or if you have tried digital account opening and been disappointed with the results. Don’t miss this one-time opportunity. 2016 is the year that the mobile account opening window is wide open.
For our latest webcasts, and to watch the recorded version of this session, please fill out the form below.
1. How a One-Branch Credit Union Can Become an Industry Leader in Just 3 Years
2. Turning an IT Cost Center into an Income Center
3. Increase Employee Efficiency Today: 5 Operational Improvements
4. Leveraging Mobile Technology to Reach the Underbanked
5. Keys to Improving Teller Efficiency
6. Driving the Cost out of Checks: Reducing Check Fraud in Real-Time
7. Gain Control of Your Item Processing
8. Automate Back-Office Processing with ImagePoint Mailroom