Bluepoint Solutions Hosts Webcast, “Increase Employee Efficiency Today,” Sharing 5 Key Service and Operational Improvements
–Bluepoint experts discuss case studies and the measurable impact of applying best practices to document management operations-
WHAT: While credit unions have made significant efforts over the past several years to cut spending, eliminate cumbersome processes, and streamline operations, paper usage continues to be a significant source of operational inefficiencies. According to a 2013 credit union survey, 76% of credit unions still rely on paper for managing their documents and other content and, significantly, 63% continue to report operational inefficiencies related to these operations.
Join this one-hour webcast to learn five key industry best practices for managing documents and electronic content that your credit union can apply immediately to improve your operational efficiency, cut costs and enhance service levels to members. Expert presenters will draw on real-life credit union experiences to illustrate the imperative of effectively eliminating paper within the credit union.
Topics discussed will include:
- What are the five operational “fixes” that will reduce paper-handling inefficiencies
- Ways to boost employee efficiency and leverage technology to improve member service
- How and where paper can be reduced or eliminated altogether
- How to examine current practices and uncover the sources of hidden paper waste
- What are the problems other credit unions have experienced pushing paper documents and what are the results they’ve seen since implementing a best practices approach
Click here to register for this session.
WHEN: Thursday, April 17th at 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PT/ 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. ET
WHO: Brett Willard, Vice President of ECM Solution Sales, Bluepoint Solutions
Mario Coronado, Vice President of Customer Solutions, Bluepoint Solutions
Alissa Fry-Harris, Marketing Manager, Bluepoint Solution
CONTACT: Jennifer Quimson
For Bluepoint Solutions
760.410.9000 x 447