Bluepoint Solutions’ CMO Andrew Tilbury Addresses Mobile Technology and the Underbanked During SymEast 2014
PITTSBURGH – April 10, 2014 – Bluepoint Solutions today announced that CMO Andrew Tilbury will speak on leveraging mobile technology to reach the underbanked at SymEast 2014. Tilbury, will specifically address how to use mobile banking apps, mobile deposit, and community outreach programs to bring banking services to the underbanked.
The presentation will feature a case study of Hope Credit Union, and how it has successfully leveraged mobile technology to attract new members and strengthen its existing member relationships.
The presentation will also address:
- Challenges that credit unions face in reaching unbanked and underbanked
- Key drivers contributing to chronic lack of access to traditional financial services for these groups
- Relevant trends in mobile technology that apply to consumers outside of the banking system
- The competitive landscape for credit unions looking at deploying mobile technology in their region
- The impact upon consumers who turn to alternative financial services for their transaction and credit needs
WHO: Andrew Tilbury, Chief Marketing Officer of Bluepoint Solutions
WHEN: Thursday, April 24th at 10:20am Eastern Time in the Allegheny ABC Ballroom.
WHERE: SymEast 2014, Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport, Pittsburgh, PA.
CONTACT: Tilbury will be available for meetings both during and after the show. For more information or to scheduling a meeting, contact Jennifer Quimson at email@example.com or 760.410.9000 x 447.