Enable Mobile Capture with QwikDeposit ToGo
QwikDeposit ToGo is a remote deposit capture solution that provides your members/customers with the ability to take pictures of checks and deposit them directly into an account using a camera-equipped smartphone, providing quicker availability of funds and added convenience. Designed to be used as both a standalone application and an embedded feature within an existing mobile banking application, QwikDeposit ToGo will help your institution expand its geographic footprint, add popular functionality to your self-service channel, bolster your image as a tech-savvy and forward-thinking institution, and lower your overall cost of processing check deposits.
How it Works
Members/Customers log into their mobile banking application, key in their deposit amount and snap photos of both the front and back of the check with their smartphone cameras. QwikDeposit ToGo captures and processes the check images and automatically corrects any image distortions. Utilizing advanced Image Quality Analysis (IQA) and Mitek’s patented IMagePROVE™ technology, check images are converted to conform to Check 21 standards and are then securely transmitted for processing. Each deposit can be traced back to registered smartphones, marked with time and location, in order to prevent potential fraud. Once the images are processed, they are combined with check images from all other capture points for seamless cashletter creation and processing.
- Alerts members in real-time of unusable check images for immediate correction, increasing the success rate of deposits
- Provides end-to-end security, allowing transactions to be traced back to registered smartphones
- Prevents duplicate check acceptance with enterprise-wide duplicate detection
- Enables flexible business rules for multiple tiers of members that regulate users and set allowed deposit amounts and transaction volume
- Deposits can be processed ad imported to the core immediately through ImagePoint Hub, which creates real-time posting files