Bluepoint Solutions’ CMO Andrew Tilbury Speaking at Great New England Credit Union Show 2014
Boxborough, MA. – April 23, 2014 – Bluepoint Solutions today announced that CMO Andrew Tilbury will speak at the Great New England Credit Union Show. The session, “Enterprise Content Management for Regulatory Compliance,” will focus on best practices credit unions should adapt from the healthcare industry. Credit unions can take advantage of these lessons learned as they face similarly stringent regulations and compliance failure penalties.
The presentation will focus on how credit unions can use enterprise content management (ECM) to optimize the management of critical member data. Successfully deployed ECM systems will mitigate security and compliance failure risks, while lowering the costs of managing that data, and finding new ways of extracting value from it.
The presentation will also address:
- What are the trends in regulatory compliance concerns?
- How have the past regulatory changes shaped the healthcare and credit union industries?
- What are the challenges of regulatory compliance in the healthcare industry and the credit union industry?
- What best practices have been implemented by organizations in the healthcare industry to combat these challenges?
- How can credit unions apply these same approaches to their regulatory challenges?
WHO: Andrew Tilbury, Chief Marketing Officer of Bluepoint Solutions
WHEN: Wednesday, April 30th at 9:00am ET.
WHERE: Great New England Credit Union Show 2014, Holiday Inn, Boxborough, MA.
CONTACT: Tilbury will be available for meetings both during and after the show. For more information or to schedule a meeting, contact Jennifer Quimson at email@example.com or 760.410.9000 x 447.